Club Quarters is implementing a certified safety and cleaning program to ensure the daily safety, cleanliness, sanitizing and disinfection of all our hotels in the United States & London. The program focuses on the entire guest journey throughout a hotel stay. We have taken the utmost care to strictly follow, and even exceed the guidelines provided by local and federal governments in each of our locations as well as the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the WHO (World Health Organization), the NHS (National Health Service), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the AHLA (American Hotel and Lodging Association). We have consulted with and will be trained and audited regularly by both compliance and medical experts, to ensure we keep our team members and guests healthy and safe, and deliver on our mission – to provide a safe haven for business travelers and urban explorers.
We have partnered with the following organizations and individuals to create our Certified Safe and Clean Program:
Diversey – A global provider of cleaning and disinfection products and hygiene technologies, serving customers in the hospitality, healthcare, food and beverage, and retail sectors. They will examine, recommend and certify our cleanliness standards and procedures, including products, methods and tools used.
Bureau Veritas –The global leader in testing, inspection, and compliance, collecting information that confirms the reliability of procedures and equipment to ensure the protection of people and property. They will audit our hotels frequently, to certify the health, safety, and hygiene conditions of all our hotels.
Medical Experts – CMA (Corporate Medical Advisors) – medical experts providing health advisory services in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. They are a part of International SOS – a leading medical services and security company. They provided guidance and counsel on CQ’s Certified Safe and Clean Program, including the audit/review of our cleaning and safety procedures, tools and materials. They provided advisory and technical assistance as we rolled the program out and will provide on-going inspection and customization of the program as needed.
Touchless Arrival Experience
- Enhanced capability that enables guests to check in using a touchless experience for all reservations. New procedures have been implemented to welcome guests in a safe and friendly manner.
- Contactless front door via automatic mechanism or assisted by a hotel team member.
- Check-in is available via mobile phone app independent of where the reservation was made. Check in also available on the web.
- Digital key is available on your mobile phone when you check in through our app enabling the guest to proceed directly to their room.
- All lobby kiosks are upgraded with QR code technology to allow kiosk check-in to be performed from the guest’s mobile phone (contactless). Guest room key will be dispensed from the Kiosk.
- Credit card machines accessible for guest use only at the front desk. Guests will be encouraged to use contactless payment options.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Self-parking is encouraged. Valet parking available at some hotels with safe and clean protocols followed by our partner valet companies.
Our housekeeping team members and outside vendors will implement enhanced cleaning protocols prior to the arrival of all guests.
- The TV Remote control is fully cleaned and sanitized after each stay. The in-room TV has the ability to be controlled using the guest’s own mobile phone.
- Communication and requests with our guest services team is encouraged through our hotel texting program.
- Stay over rooms will not be cleaned by a team member and we will limit any non-emergency entry into guest rooms that are occupied. All stay over rooms will be provided linen, terry, and/or additional bath amenities upon request, using a contactless approach. Long term stays will have different arrangements, with procedures to protect both the guest and our team members.
- Any items which cannot be cleaned and sanitized appropriately will be removed. These include: hotel directories, pens, notepaper, glassware, kitchenette supplies and yoga mats.
- Clean and sanitized yoga mats will be available upon request.
- Valet laundry will only be delivered (contactless) when the guest is in their room.
Enhanced Cleaning and Guest Protocols
We have significantly enhanced our cleaning procedures throughout the hotel, ensuring guest rooms and public areas are cleaned and disinfected.
These processes have been certified and audited by third parties to ensure compliance and safety.
- High-touch public spaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- HVAC systems and air filters will be cleaned and changed frequently.
- Mask requirements may vary over time based upon federal and local guidance.
- There are additional hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the hotel in public areas.
- There is signage in public spaces, information on the CQ website and messaging on in-room televisions explaining cleanliness and safety practices at the hotel.
- Safety and cleanliness guidelines and procedures are communicated via e-mail when reservations are made.
- Guest Request Closets are closed. Guest items are available upon request, with touchless delivery.
Employee Safety and Training
- All team members have gone through rigorous training on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures, materials, and tools.
- All team members have the option to wear masks and protective gloves when needed.
- Every hotel has a Hygiene Manager responsible for overall safety and cleanliness training and hotel program inspection.
- Social distancing will be enforced based upon federal and local guidelines. Team members will follow federal and local guidelines for health and safety:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or by washing with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home if feeling unwell.
- All housekeeping staff and outside vendors will be trained regularly on “certified clean” techniques and chemicals, both sanitizing and disinfecting.
- There will be no sharing of equipment or materials among team members and they will all be fully disinfected after each use.
Food & Beverage
Food and beverage offered in the hotel adheres to our certification guidelines. We partner with local restaurants and provide a safe approach to contactless delivery.
- Deliveries will be left in a dedicated secure area for food drop off and pick up by each guest. Liquor delivery will be subject to guest age check.
- We recommend food delivery services/apps.
- All restaurants in our hotels will be subject to the same standards of our CQ Certified Safe and Clean Program.
Variations may exist only due to local guidelines of individual city on in- restaurant dining and seating.
To review program details, click here to view and download.